Blenda Price Sloniker
127 1st Ave NE
Hickory, NC 28601
Blenda is a licensed Broker with Coldwell Banker Boyd & Hassell, Inc., REALTORS® in Hickory, NC, and holds three designations: CRS, Certified Residential Specialist; GRI, Graduate REALTOR® Institute; and ABR, Accredited Buyer Representative. As a consistent top producer, she has also served as the President of the Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®, and was named REALTOR® of the Year by her colleagues.
Blenda's expertise in the industry comes from being a lifelong resident of the Hickory/Catawba Valley area as well as having learned under the wing of her mother, Burlene Price, who has been a Realtor in the Hickory area for over 40 years. Blenda has been in the real estate business for over 20 years and enjoys serving her community in this capacity. She prides herself on giving clients the ultimate in customer service before, during, and after the sale. Holding a Master's degree in Communication, Blenda is exceptional with listening to and understanding the needs and wants of her clients and providing unparalleled representation and service. She is a master negotiator and navigator of the ever-changing and layered process of buying and selling real estate.
- Graduate REALTOR® Institute (GRI)
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Top Producing Team with over $125 million in closed volume
- Master's degree in Communication from UNC-Greensboro
- Bachelor's degree in Communication from Appalachian State University
- Member and Past President, Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Member, North Carolina Association of REALTORS®
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- REALTOR of the Year, Catawba Valley Association of REALTORS®
- Notary Public
- Blenda's interests include: running, biking, reading, cooking and spending time with her husband, Randy, and her dog, Gabby.